Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beginning


(Borrowed necklace, BDG high waisted jeans, Urban Outfitters top) 
In my early 20's I made a decision to wear heels every day and embrace the outfits I dream of. Sometimes I make people embarrassed, jealous, or they may even stare. Ultimately I have always found positivity in these experiences, but I don't always find the same confidence in women I meet. I love the encouragement that greets me when I take fashion risks, but it usually reflects a lack of self-assurance. Ladies might ask 'where did you get that?' but write off the outfit as something they couldn't 'pull off.' I want all women to know there were times in my life where I never saw myself 'working it.' The truer I am to my vision the further I see myself going, and I want to show others how to get there. Get your hopes high!

No comments:

Post a Comment