Friday, November 2, 2012

Patterned Party Pants


Saks 5th Ave. vintage pants
                                                          


Harold's silk pants


Check out these fun pants! Just a few years ago I would have been too nervous to wear something so bold, but I have committed to letting go of that fear. I now know my true self is lively. My best friend, the lovely brunet in the photo above has always been a muse to my fashion.  It's important to look to people around you for inspiration. 

Pairing patterned pants with simple pieces make them feel glamorous. Also they're quiet comfortable with such a wide leg. I found the Saks pants at Goodwill and the Harold's at a consignment boutique I work at. You really have to get out of the mall to find unique things!

No comments:

Post a Comment